Thursday, February 28, 2008

i'm knee deep with blogging

Oh man... you gotta watch this- it's SO the funny



Ha! I am soooo that guy! According to Wikipedia (yeah, yeah. I know you can't trust that info!) blogging has been around since 1983 - yep, before I was even born! I guess I'm getting started on this new fangled internet communication technology stuff a little late. But let me tell you, after six posts, I'm already addicted. Actually, I would love to tell you guys all about it- but i'm sorry, i am busy blogging right now. It's awesome... You should be blogging. Hehe.

I guess I just have to make sure I don't get too addicted. Something funny - when I came into work on Monday my buddy Dana asked me what I thought of the Oscars. I told her, "Well, if you wanna know what I think, guess what- I started a blog over the weekend and I wrote about it on my blog!" She looked at me and said, "So you don't want to talk to me, you just want me to read your blog?!"

Oops, sorry Dana! :/ haha. I want to talk to you right now but I also want to be blogging! OK, enough quoting that video and enough blogging -- I gotta get back to real life and get to work, here at work!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

blogging is very easy to become addicted too! Pretty soon (if you haven't already)you will see yourself thinking about blogging posts all the time!

mrs.shelton said...

LOL!! that dude is hysterical, very office-esque!

and i love how you told Dana to go read your blog insted of talk to you-classic!
poor dana!! LOL!

jimaie.marie said...

i had to come back and watch this again b/c i think its so funny!

sarah marie p said...

halloooo back again. toodles.