Friday, April 11, 2008

my new desk mate

After I posted about my oh so lovely cubey space, jimaie.marie surprised me with a just because present for my desk! (Hmm... I guess she thought my desk didn't have enough stuff on it! Hee!)

YAY! A little garden gnome that can sit on the edge of my computer! (This was the little guy's close up-- he's only a couple inches tall. I thought he deserved to soak up his shining moment!)

How cute is he?! Um, even though he has a beard and is a he, John decided to name him "Na-gnome-y Watts." Get it?! Hee, oh you silly husband!

Thanks Jimaie!! Little, fun surprises are the best.

Oh, and I'll let you guys know, I mean, gnome, (ha!) if my new friend decides to go on vacation à la the gnome from Amelie. I'll be sure to post pictures!

p.s. Sorry that photo is really sucky and super dark. But I took it real quick last night at around 1:30 a.m. cuz I wanted to go to bed. And I wanted to post this today and I don't have photoshop at work. I know, excuses, excuses!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Heh heh, Na-Gnomey watts-love it!

jimaie.marie said...

heyyy, he's a celeb, you blogged about him!
ha!! how cute. he made me smile :D

johnny's such a silly dork, oh man, actually we all are with our LAME gnome jokes on the ride home LOL!!