Friday, September 5, 2008

three times a tag

I've been tagged by Jimaie, Sarah at Sillygrrl and Alison at As you Wish for the same meme so I guess I better do as I'm told!

The rules:
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well, I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm not tagging anyone! I think pretty much everyone has done this meme, but if you haven't -- do as the cool kids do and spill the beans about yourself! :)

Ok, here goes my 7 facts:

1. I HATE root beer but I will partake in a root beer freeze or float. Yeah, I'm a weirdo!

2. My favorite kind of pizza is garlic white sauce instead of marinara with pepperoni and pineapple. Not too much cheese! Oh, and dipped in ranch sauce! When I was a veggie I was a bad veggie and ate a lot of junk food instead of tofu and, you know, veggies, so my fav pizza then was white sauce with pineapple and olives. After I started eating meat again I traded the olives for pepperoni.

3. When I was a little girl I said that when I grew up I wanted to be a forest ranger or I wanted to "work at the Monterey Bay Aquarium and hold the baby otters." Man, such a little nature child!

4. My first car was a hand-me-down from my mom, a 1984 Volvo sedan with a sunroof. Then I got into a car crash, which was my fault - and a whole other story! After the accident, my second car was also inherited from my parents and another Volvo. Volvo for Life! This time around it was a 1989 maroon Volvo station wagon. Aww... even though neither of these vehicles had any AC I loved my Volvos! Now I drive a 2003 Toyota Corolla.

5. My first concert I ever attended was Sting. I was 10 years old and I went with my 8-year-old sis (hi Amy!), mom & dad and my cousins (who are my parents' age) Jim and Jana. I remember dancing up a storm to and then afterwards buying XXL homemade Sting T-shirts from this guy selling them out of a big plastic bag in the parking lot. Ha!


6. My favorite perfume is Vera Wang Princess. John got me my first bottle two Christmases ago as one of my presents -- the same year he proposed. Awww! xoxo. Love it!

7. On our third date I surprised John by baking him a German Chocolate Cake with homemade frosting! After he took me on the carnick date I wanted to do something nice for him so when he invited me to meet him at his work for a lunch date I showed up with the cake. Instead of going out to lunch we stopped at the grocery store, bought some milk and then headed for a nearby park. During John's lunch hour we ate cake and just hung out. It was just perfect!

Now it's your turn! Thought you were going to get out of it with no meme assignments, huh? If you would be so very kind and awesome, please leave a random fact about yourself in the comments!

Happy Friday!

10 comments:

Morgan said...

I love that you made german chocolate cake... that is too cute (and sounds delicious, I might add, haha)!

Also, Vera Wang Princess smells SO fabulous... my mom has it and whenever I'm at her house, I sneak in her bathroom and use it. Nerd, I know. I'm sure it's no secret to her that half her bottle is gone. :)

Random fact about me: You totally made me crave cake, so now I'm going to have to bake one after work! And I'm not even going to pretend that I'm sharing with Justin. I have obese-person-tendencies, don't judge. haha

alyssa said...

Yay, we drive the same car!!! Uhm let's see...when listening to any song, my bf and I like to change the words into a song about cats...usually our cats. We're retarded.

Allison said...

I love pepperoni and pineapple together. That makes me want pizza even more for dinner. Yum yum!

That is so cute that you made your honey a cake. For our first valentine's day I made Andrew some snickerdoodle cookies. They were so good and he ate every single one.

Katelin said...

i lurrrve root beer, haha.

Amanda said...

I spent way WAY too much money today. (Fall clothes. Weakness.)

Ashley said...

I looove root beer & can't comphrend that someone wouldn't like it! And pineapple on pizza! (Obviously not the pepperoni, haha) And - I got engaged 2 Christmases ago as well!

Random? I'm pretty bad at picking up after myself during the week. I don't know how it happens, but I often trash the place with my stuff!

Sarah said...

ooh Now I want some root beer and to hold a baby otter. What do ya say we quite our jobs and go work at the aquarium?

Steph Corwin said...

How funny that you don't like root beer plain! And I love your pizza, garlic sauce is so good. Though I love garlic anything. Currently eating garlic pretzel bites. yum.

Talia said...

Aw, I love that you baked him a cake!! That's so sweet. (no pun intended)

Jamie said...

That is such a cute date!