Last week I received a couple exciting packages in the mail - some OPI nail polish, my new cell phone and those boots I was lusting over.
This coming Monday I'm expecting another delightful shipment of goodies to help us decorate our new place. I can hardly wait!
I ordered a nice little bundle from Urban Outfitters ...
1. Some new curtains for the living room. These are a necessity to help keep out the boogeyman! John didn't want curtains because he didn't want to cover up the French doors but I convinced him that I don't want to be scared for my life at night -- and especially when he goes away on business trips. Plus, we'll keep the curtains tied back during the day to let in lots of light and show as much of the French doors as possible. Hopefully when the curtains arrive, they'll work for the new place!
2. A window valance for the kitchen. We had already bought a really cute damask valance that I love but I couldn't resist buying this one as a backup for later on because it's so kitschy adorable and it was on sale for $5! Love it.
3. A funky cool lampshade. One thing I don't love about the new place is there's no overhead lamps in either of the bedrooms or the living room so lamps are important stuff! These birdies are funny. I like em!
4. A jewelry organizer. John said hammering nails into the wall to hang up my necklaces was no longer AOK. Once I saw this on UO's Web site I knew it was perfect! So cute!
5. And just for fun, a new top for me! Woo! I'm sure it will fit just right because my two fav tops ever are also by Kimchi Blue. I love that brand!
So, please Mr. Postman ...
Oh yes, wait a minute Mister Postman ... Please Mister Postman, look and see ... If there's a package in your bag for me...
Yay for fun mail!