Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Scarf Surprise!

Guess what I got in the mail on Monday? Only the coolest thing ever. For realz. Ok, any mail other than bills is already a good thing but there are levels to the goodness:

Alloy/Delia's catalog -- pretty cool
Urban Outfitters/Anthropologie catalog -- cool!
Glamour/Marie Clarie/Teen Vogue/Rolling Stone magazine -- totally cool!
a birthday present or some sort of holiday gift/online purchase -- awesome!

And what could be more awesome than a birthday present/online purchase? A surprise gift for no reason at all!

A couple weeks ago Tristan left a comment on my blog telling me that she was out shopping and saw a crazy colorful light-weight scarf that reminded her of me. I thought it was totally sweet because who doesn't like other people to think of them? Haha, that sounds all creepster, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, on my next blog post Tristan left me another comment saying "I think you must have that scarf..or my brain will NEVER rest."

Dude, I couldn't let her brain not rest! That would be totally messed up! So I did what I had to do and emailed her my address.

I was so excited to get that scarf in the mail! A surprise and a scarf! What could be better?!

I took a picture of the scarf as soon as I got it on Monday. Isn't it so fun?!



Thank you SO much Tristan for being so thoughtful and such a sweetheart! You know I love scarves and I'm especially fond of this one! I love hot pink and the little teeny bursts of color remind me of funfetti cupcake sprinkles! Yay!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Omg, I love that scarf SO much and it is totally you!!

*CPA* Su said...

How utterly sweet of her!! And such a cute scarf! Score for you! :)

Tristan said...

LOL! Thanks for letting my brain rest! :) Glad you liked it!

*jimaie.marie* said...

That scarf is way cute!! What a sweet lil blogger budd you have, so thotful!!
and look at you missypoo, TWO posts!! *sigh* this makes my heart happy :D

Katelin said...

this scarf is adorable, i love it. so fun and so you!

Mermanda said...

Yay! What a sweetie! I agree with her. That scarf NEEDED to find you.

Sarah said...

That's really sweet!
Plus, you crack me up, espesh this part:
"Dude, I couldn't let her brain not rest! That would be totally messed up! So I did what I had to do and emailed her my address."